Click to Home
Go To Search
Utility Assistance
Benefit - $950 per enrolled tribal member

This service is limited to the Head of Household.  Head of Household is defined as the person who applies for the assistance.  If there is more than one Quapaw in the household then the rest of the tribal members will NOT be eligible.  If a minor child is in a non Quapaw living situation and they are the only Quapaw or the eldest child then they will be considered head of household.

If a minor child is living with a nontribal parent or legal guardian you must submit legal documentation stating placement of said minor child at the beginning of each funding cycle to be eligible to use services.

Utility assistance is described as the following:

  • Natural Gas / Propane
  • Sewer/Sanitation
  • Wood
  • Water
  • Electric
  • Utility Deposits

This service is for incurred costs and is PAY TO VENDOR ONLY for Head of Household's primary residence. No reimbursements. We do not pay for phone, cable, internet, satellite or cell phone bills.                               

Please submit the following:

  • Completed application (signed and dated)
  • A completed W-9 form (including minor children)
  • The original bill (submitting just the bottom or top portion of a bill will not be accepted) we do not accept copies.
  • If the bill is not in the tribal members name please submit the landlord or roommate form along with the lease or rental agreement.
  • If utility bill is NOT in your name you MUST bring a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED photo ID with current address to verify proof of residency at the billing address.
  • Wood vendors must have a W-9 on file before payment is made.
  • For 2015 application click here.